Thursday, April 21, 2016

Photographing water




 Station 1  
1. It was pretty easy to get a good shot since the camera took high quality shots.
2. I didn't like how restrictive it felt to take the shots because of how dark it was.

Station 2 
1. It was hard to get a good shot because the camera focused on everything outside of the water. 
2. I didn't like taking the shot on a tripod.

Station 3  
1. It was hard to get a good shot since everything turned out blurry because the phone camera wasn't fast enough to take a good shot.
2. I liked the amount of options I had to take a shot.

Station 4 
1. It was hard to get a good shot since everything turned out blurry because the phone camera wasn't fast enough to take a good shot. 
2. I liked the amount of options I had to take a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment